If you are experiencing issues logging into your axminstertools.com account, the most common cause is entering an incorrect password. With this in mind, try the password troubleshooting steps below.
Reset Your Password Online
- Visit the sign in page and click the "Forgot Your Password?" link.
- Enter the email address associated with your Axminster Tools account. (This will be the email you used when you registered for an account)
- Check your email – you will find a message in your inbox with the subject "Reset your Axminster Tools password"
- If you can’t find the email, please check your spam folder.
- Click the "Set a New Password" link in the email and create a new password (view password requirements).
- Login to your account using your associated email address and new password.
Other things to check
- Double-check that you are using the same email address you initially used to register your account with axminstertools.com
- Be aware that the sign-in process is case-sensitive.
- Delete any white space either before or after your email address and password. This is more likely to occur if you cut and paste details from another source.
- Check if your account still exists by trying to register for a new account. If your email address has already been used you will be unable to create a new account. At this point, you will be prompted to login using your email address and password.
If you are still struggling to log into your account, please contact our Customer Service team.